- The last date and time you viewed the website.
- The content layout you selected when you visited the website.
- Security factors involved in controlling access to restricted areas..
Cookies enable the website, among others, to store and retain information about users’ browsing habits or devices and, depending on that information and the activities performed , they can be used to recognize a user.
The website uses the following third-party cookies:
|Name||Origin||Purpose||Duration||For more information…|
|_ga , _gid , _gat||Google Analytics||Used for online analysis.||_ga: 2 years _gid: 1 day _gat: 10 minutes||https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/gajs/cookie-usage|
|PREF VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE YSC||Youtube||Used to play videos online..||PREF: 10 years, VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE :8 months, YSC: session||https://policies.google.com/technologies/types|
The WWW.PINERADELOLMO.COM website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service developed by Google, which allows the measurement and analysis of navigation on web pages. In your browser you can see 4 cookies from this service. According to the previous typology, these are own, session and analysis cookies. You can find more information about it and disable the use of these cookies www.google.es/intl/es/analytics/privacyoverview.html Through web analytics, information is obtained regarding the number of users who access the web, the number of page views, the frequency and repetition of visits, their duration, the browser used, the operator that provides the service, the language , the terminal you are using, or the city to which your IP address is assigned. Information that enables a better and more appropriate service by this portal.
Another of the cookies that is downloaded is a technical type cookie called ASP.NET_SessionId. This cookie allows you to store a unique identifier per session through which it is possible to link necessary data to enable ongoing navigation.
You can customize the installation of cookies during the website settings process and are aware that disabling cookies and similar technology can affect the normal use of the website and of the services provided.
To disable cookies, you must follow the instructions of each browser. For example
- Chrome: More -> Settings (or Preferences on a Mac) -> Advanced -> Privacy -> Content settings (you can find some more info here: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?co=GENIE.Platform&hl=en).
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings (more information here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies).
- Firefox: Options -> Privacy & Security ->Display cookies (please find the info on this link: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences).
- Safari: Preferences -> Privacy -> Security (you can read this link: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21416?locale=es_ES&viewlocale=en_US).
In addition, you can also manage the cookie store in your browser through tools such as the following:
- Ghostery: www.ghostery.com/
- Your online choices: www.youronlinechoices.com
Also you can read:https://www.aboutcookies.org/