Civil Law Advice
Our team of civil law solicitors and legal advisers has a wide experience in providing civil law advice to national and international businesses as well as to private individuals, in all areas of civil law.
Our civil law advice department has extensive knowledge, solving diverse and complex civil litigations such as:
- Debt collection
- Drafting of contracts
- Resolving and terminating contracts
- General Conditions and Employment Conditions
- Contracts related to the rights of intellectual or industrial property
- Real Estate
- Legal defence before Civil Registry rulings
- Urban or rural leases
- Mortgage procedures
- Expropriation process
- Claims for financial malpractice
- Civil responsibility for medical negligence
- Claims for traffic accidents
- Claims for building defects
- Disciplinary proceedings
- Drafting of wills
- Inheritance and donations
Our family law specialists provide legal advice on divorce proceedings, modification of interim remedies, adoption and issues surrounding surrogate parenthood.
Our civil law department is at your disposal for any questions you may have. Please contact us using the contact form, by telephone or email.
Disclaimer: This information in this article is not definitive, for up to date legal advice which is relevant to your case please contact our lawyers.
Piñera del Olmo
Granada del Penedès 10, entlo
Tel: +34 93 514 39 97
WhatsApp: +34 675 58 14 62