Modificar su configuración Aceptar cookies

Contact us

10) I had a traffic accident: What can I do?

There is an online section on traffic accidents with many details, but in any event, if you have suffered an injury, we always recommend you to go immediately to ER, thus creating an official record of your injury.

We also recommend you to contact a lawyer to examine your case and help you obtain supporting documents such as police reports or insurance details of the opposing party.

Furthermore, a Spanish lawyer will help you calculate the compensation which corresponds to your case.

Our law firm has experience in traffic cases against one or more individuals, with injuries, with deceased parties, etc.

If you or your relatives have been involved in an accident, contact our lawyers.


Should you need further information, or legal advice with regards to Spanish Civil Law, please do not hesitate to contact our lawyers. You can contact us by using the contact form below, by emailing, or by telephoning +34 93 514 39 97 .

Disclaimer: This article is not concrete advice, for up to date legal advice which is relevant for your case please contact our lawyers.